Friday, January 23, 2009

Rain, Rain







Come back and play! We need all the rain we can get, and it just drizzled a bit on us today. Barely enough to get the driveway wet. Umbrellas really weren't necessary. At least my plants got a little bit of a drink. It's nice having a change in the weather too. When the rain stops I love to get out the macro lens and see where I can find little drops of water. Using the macro lens is a bit of a challenge for me. I just can't seem to hold still enough, and most of my photos come out blurry. Of course, it's not that obvious until the pictures are downloaded, so I usually have to start all over again, not that I'm complining... I just need lots more practice!

2 comments:

  1. Well, THOSE macro photos came out great! You've got a good eye for the macro composition and the raindrops are icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macros AND flowers pics my favorite! And here they are combined! Wonderful!:)

    ReplyDelete