Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sharpshooters

The Navy Marine Corps Relief Society is a great organization that helps our Marines and Sailors out when they need a little financial assistance by giving them interest free loans or grants. Their interview rooms needed to be jazzed up a bit, so the director at the Society asked the squadrons on base if they could adopt a room to decorate. I volunteered my hubby's squadron, VMFAT-101, the Sharpshooters. Of course this really meant that I would be doing it, with any help that I could enlist. So, my wonderful mom-in-law and I rolled up our sleeves and got busy.


We painted the squadron patch, an airplane and lots of green diamonds.

I think it turned out pretty good!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a gret organization to support - very professional decor - I think you could start your own business!

    ReplyDelete