Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Dogs!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that we headed to Dog Beach in Del Mar. Half of San Diego and their dogs were there too. We took Chip for the first time, and he spent most of the time chewing out the rowdy dogs for disturbing the peace. The rest of the time he worried.

Looks like Chip is walking on water. He didn't mind it too much, but then again it seemed like he always had one foot off the ground, even when he was standing still, although that didn't happen too often!
This funny dog stole another dog's ball and wouldn't let it go until his owner put his collar on and pried it out. He loved that ball!
"Where's my ball? Gotta find my ball! Gotta find my ball! Gotta find my ball!"

Just a pretty shepherd waiting for his ball to be thrown.

Then we all took our dogs and swam out into the sunset... Ok, well, maybe we all just got in our cars and went home.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, Lisa - you are always going to fun, beautiful places and I'm jealous! These are great shots - and your captions had me chuckling! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful beach shots! Great capture with the dogs!

    ReplyDelete