Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boston

Shhh, don't tell San Diego, but I think I'm in love with another city.

I loved all the history, which we just don't have out here.

That big tall spire is Bunker Hill. Of the "Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes" fame.
We do have the water, but not all those cool red brick buildings.
This fire station has the neatest doors I've ever seen!

This poor building is having some sort of identity crisis.

The sign says "Connah Store". How appropriate!

The copper windows on this building in the Italian part of town were beautiful!

And in the middle of it all was this cute little park, lined with lavender so tall we could hardly see Papa and Deena walking down the path. I loved Boston!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that city too! (But I suspect my love affair would be over as soon as winter hits!)

    ReplyDelete