Monday, August 3, 2009

Tubin!

Let's go innertubing! Hop in Brad's boat!


Katie's driving!. Just kidding! Brad did that.


CJ's the first victim! I mean rider...

Hold on CJ!

He's having fun!



Katie's turn.

Next it was me. Look, no hands! Brother Brad sure was nice to me and didn't try to dump me in the water too much!

Then my friend Randi got on while her family watched.

Let's all cool off by jumping in for a swim. The water feels great!

CJ's turn again!

CJ gets airborn!

Heading back to the dock.

Relaxing under the screen my Pawpaw put in. We can't change it as all the crooked boards remind us too much of him.

What a great time we all had at the lake. Thanks Uncle Brad!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That does look like a lot of fun! If Katie promises to drive realllllllllly slow, I might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I were there! Tubing is so much fun. We are from Florida and grew up basically IN the water so I'm a wee bit homesick now!

    ReplyDelete