Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Six Flags

A trip to Texas isn't complete without spending a day at Six Flags over Texas. At least that's what the kids think! I'd rather do something else.

They love riding the rides though. Grammy and Grampy go too, and get talked into riding with the kids. I take pictures of them, so I do get to have some fun too!

This year, I didn't get too many pictures though, as my camera battery died. And I though I had changed them before we left home. Oh well, nothing much I could do.

I did get to take a few photos of the kids with some of their favorite TV characters.

Marvin the Martian is still one of my favorties!

Scooby must be so hot with his fur coat on!

CJ and I rode the Texas Giant once, and decided it was too bumpy and rough to ride it again.

A true Texan is one who works at Six Flags for the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a nice assortment of photos before the camera died! What a fun day, although I think I would lose my lunch on that first ride!

    ReplyDelete