Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kids at the Zoo

I love taking photos of my kids. I'm sure you haven't noticed that yet.
Katie loves the camera, CJ doesn't.

Unless he can stick his face in some sort of picture, then he's ok with it.

So sometimes I resort to sniping. That's when you shoot at strangers who are unaware you are taking their picture. I've gotten more comfortable with it the more I do it, but it still feels funny when I do it with kids. I don't know how their parents are going to react, so I try to be very subtle and quick. Just shoot and run.

And the pictures turn out to be some of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots, Lisa! How did you arrange to have a spotlight perfectly lighting up Katie in the first two shots? ;-) Love those sniping ones too! (BTW: My dashboard is acting properly today, but your blog from yesterday says it was posted 4 hours ago???? Weird!)

    ReplyDelete