Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday presents

Along with my GPS, I got a Victoria's Secret gift card, some money I've already spent on jewelry from Brighton, and lots of cards for my birthday. I also had a wonderful surprise on my way out the door. Just wish we weren't running late heading off to school so I could have gotten a picture of it. My friend Pam confettied my front porch, and left the cutest cookie jar filled with yummy treats and colorful flowers in a matching vase.
After the kids got home from school they made a new wall plaque for my kitchen. CJ is a whiz at Legos and now I'm the proud owner of one of his creations.


I have the best family and friends! Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Love you back, Lisa~! I think that hands-down your best gift is that lego plaque! Talk about a life-time keeper!

    ReplyDelete